· Comprehensive menopause management – Menopause brings with it many changes and problems for women. Each of your symptoms will be addressed, metabolic and hormone testing will be done including the most modern and up to date saliva testing, and an individualized program of supplements including bioidentical hormones, and natural supplements where indicated will be offered.
· Female hormone imbalances – Women have special hormonal needs, particularly as aging occurs. These needs can be related to menopause, but can occur years before menopause begins. After a detailed discussion and appropriate blood and saliva testing, hormone imbalances will be diagnosed and an individualized regimen of hormone replacement will be formulated to meet your specific needs. Fitness programs with certified trainers are also available.
· Male hormone imbalances – Men’s hormonal needs often get neglected. This can lead to fatigue, weakness, muscle loss and decreased libido among other chronic problems. After a detailed discussion and appropriate blood and saliva testing, hormone imbalances will be diagnosed and an individualized regimen of hormone replacement will be formulated to meet your specific needs. Fitness programs with certified trainers are also available.
· Menstrual Irregularities - We can evaluate various types of menstrual problems including irregular periods, lack of periods as well as excessive bleeding. Often times, hormonal causes and corrections can be made to control and restore normal menstrual function.
· Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) – PCOS is a frustrating condition characterized by irregular periods, excessive male hormones, obesity, acne, excessive unwanted body hair growth, scalp hair loss, prediabetes, diabetes and infertility. We can diagnose PCOS and treat the unwanted conditions associated with this disorder.
· Correction of hormonal disorders leading to acne and unwanted hair growth in women – some women produce excessive amount of male hormones leading to various skin conditions such as acne, oily skin, body hair growth and scalp hair thinning or loss. Through comprehensive hormonal testing we can diagnose and treat these conditions. This is often coordinated with your dermatologist in order to enhance results with corrective techniques.
· Nutritional deficiencies & supplementation – The leading cause of chronic fatigue, weight gain and general poor health are diet and nutritional deficiencies. Through comprehensive history taking, metabolic and vitamin testing, these deficiencies can be detected and corrected through diet and nutritional supplements. We also make referrals and coordinate care with knowledgeable registered nutritionists.
· Fertility assessment profiles & counseling – Many women and men worry about their fertility potential, especially if they are not quite ready to begin their families. We can conduct specific testing to address and correct problems before the conception process begins. The testing is simple and informative.
· Preconception health assessment & improvement – Pregnancy is one of the most important processes in our lives. It makes good sense to prepare your body to achieve its healthiest state prior to conception. We can test specific systems in your body, detect deficiencies and correct them prior to getting pregnant in order to give you the best chance of having a healthy child.
· Postpartum wellness assessment & improvement – a pregnancy is hard on the body. Women go through many changes during and after a pregnancy including weight gain, loss of fitness, occasional depression & anxiety. We can help you have a healthy, speedy recovery from pregnancy and get you back to your pre-pregnancy health safely.
· Improvement in overall health & fitness – Everyone wants to have a fit and healthy body. Often life’s responsibilities get in the way. Let us help you be the best you can be by finding the right balance of nutrition, nutritional supplements, and hormone balancing combined with a specific fitness program with certified trainers to get you in best shape possible.
· Other hormone abnormalities – We can also assist you with other hormonal problems including thyroid disorders, prolactin excess problems and adrenal disorders. These problems can negatively affect other organ systems in your body