This is a meal replacement. Dr. Peters suggest using this in place of breakfast or after a hard work out.
💪 Let us know what you think!
The following is enough for two 12 oz. protein shakes:
•2 scoops Garden of Life Raw Organic Meal – this is a vegan protein, gluten-free that is dairy free. This will provide a total of 40gm of protein or 20gm per drink
•(Optional) 1 Scoop BodyTech Branched Chain Amino Acids. I like using this to make sure that you are getting essential amino acids for muscle building that can sometimes be missing in vegan protein sources or following challenging workouts
• 8 oz. Unsweetened Almond Milk (Vanilla Flavor)
• 8 oz. Unsweetened Coconut Water
• 3 oz. Kefir
• 2 tablespoons Flaxseed or Chia seeds
• 2 Cups of Greens (can be Kale, Spinach, Chard or combination of any)
• ½ banana (I prefer frozen)
• 2 Cups frozen mixed berries
• 1 thumb-sized peeled stick of Tumeric Root
• 1 tablespoon Ener-Chi from Starflower Spathecary
Blend on Shake setting with Blendtec or similar blender